Thursday 29 July 2021

 Kids should get paid to go to school)  I don’t think Kids should get paid to go to school because they would waste money on toys and lollies and other junk food when they could be helping out there parents with bills.


I also think that kids shouldn’t be aloud carrying more than 100 dollars.I also think that kids should not be aloud to bring money to school because other kids might not have anything and other kids might mock them for being poor.


and thats why i dont think kids should get paid to go to school)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucian,
    I like your persuasive writing about kids not getting paid to go to school. It is also bad to be mocked for being poor. I think next time you should explain what you had to do that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip ill make sure that ill do it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.